Friday, December 31, 2010

Sipe Christmas

We spent Christmas with our family in Marion, IL. 
My mom sure sets up a lovely Christmas house. Everything is so festive.
 Believe it or not, this isn't Christmas morning. Just my kids dragging out all the toys and making a huge mess. It's what they do best.

Caleb, Aunt Juicy & Nella watch Frosty the Snowman. It must have played over 100 times; my kids LOVE it.

The house where I grew up. She sits on a historic street in Marion. Isn't she just darling?

It was the first white Christmas since 2004. Growing up in Southern Illinois I saw very few white Christmases, only a couple.

Nella played with the Fisher Price farm set that was my first Christmas gift. 

 My nephew, Ilan David.

Aunt Juicy helped Nella try on her new apron.

Caleb sketched with Silas and my nephew, Marley.

Silas makes messes.

Everywhere he goes, he's messin.'

Nana's Lap.

Nella built a gingerbread house.

She was so proud of her creation.

It was a Merry Christmas!

No comments: