Basically, I just like making lists. And I like change and new beginnings. So here's a New Year's List of resolutions, goals & projects. They range from important, traditional and lofty to trivial, simple and fun.
1. More Date Nights - After having only a handful of kidless date nights in 2010 we resolve to make date nights a priority.
2. Make a Will - We don't have one. I know, it's terrible. What the heck would happen to our kids!!??!
3. 5K - The Illinois Marathon 5K in April.
4. Complete Little White Bungalow Projects - True, that's impossible because I'll always be coming up with more projects. I'm mainly referring to a couple of specific ones: mudroom makeover, awning makeover, clean/organize garage, create a 'mom cave' in the basement, and post a photo tour of LWB for Chelsea. Poor thing, she's been asking and I've been saying yes, but still haven't done it! Unacceptable!
5. Read More Books - I usually post our reading lists, but instead of making a list of books to read this year, I'm just going to keep a list of books that I've read this year. Make sense? This way I can focus on how many I've read instead of how many I didn't read. :)
6. Pay Off Our Car - Hooray for no more car payments!
7. Learn to Bake Bread - I know how to bake bread. But I'm talking about a more wholesome and nourishing bread. I may start with this.
What about you? Do you make any resolutions or goals? Do you have any projects to complete?