Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Card 2010

Gifted Tag Christmas
Make a statement with custom Christmas cards at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.


Check out the cute faces on this Christmas card! I just ordered our Christmas cards this morning and after I placed the order, Shutterfly offered me a $25 credit to post my card to my personal blog. Uh, yes, yes I will do that for 25 bones to spend on prints, photo books, and other photo products. You should give it a shot too!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Super cute! I did the same Shutterfly post. :-) We had a great time visiting and meeting you all. I look forward to keeping up with your family from Brett and your blog.

Shannon said...

It was great to meet you this weekend. I told Shane we had met and he said he thought we would probably get along very well! Thanks so much for your hospitality. I was pretty excited to come home and find out we have a Papa Murphys about 10 minutes from here! ;-)

Unknown said...

Great picture! I want to try the Shutterfly thing.