Thursday, May 27, 2010

Greek Yogurt + Natural Light = Impromptu Photo Shoot

Our apartment had very few, tiny, terribly placed windows.  It made taking photos such a pain!  Our house has windows.  Lots of big windows that provide tons of natural light!  It is wonderful! 

We moved in to our house on Sunday.  I'll be back with more updates and before/after photos soon.  We have a weekend full of projects planned.  Until then, enjoy a few photos of the punks.
My toothless boy chews on everything.

And he crawls backwards.  Only backwards.

Nella had some yogurt with dinner.  She eventually dropped the container.

Silas picked it up.

And eventually made a big, fat mess.

Those eyelashes!  My goodness!


2 comments:

Alisha said...

Not too long before we can have a Billingslabner photoshoot in your house!

Mark & Reggie said...

I love the fridge...did not know that was something one could do!!! May I pass this on to other pontential buyers and sellers? I am an ideal stealer!