Monday, February 8, 2010

Nella = 2

 Our Pretty Little Nella Girl is 2 years old today.  I cannot believe how quickly the past two years have gone by.   She's really growing up so fast.  This morning I was looking back through old photos of Nella.  I picked out a few of my personal favorites to share with you.  How blessed we are to be the parents of this sweet girl!  

My top 5 favorite photos from her first 2 years:



I'm flying!

Father's Day

Little Alley Cat

6 Months (That crooked smile and scrunchy eye gets me every time!)

Classic Nella face.

What's that? You want to see a few more?  No problem!


Nella is such a hilarious little girl.  She cracks us up constantly.  She's friendly, silly, and sweet.  She loves playing with her baby dolls, puzzles, and crayons.  She also loves books and wants to be read to all the time.  She loves 'helping' me with household chores and taking care of Silas.  She really loves her daddy and is most definitely a daddy's girl.  She loves nap time, bath time, and going to visit daddy at work.  She also loves going to church and playing with her friends.  Her current favorite foods are applesauce with cinnamon (she likes to shake the cinnamon on herself), peas & carrots, and toast with honey.  She's really into the movie Monsters, Inc.  She definitely desires to be independent, which causes her some frustration at times.  I guess we're officially in the 'terrible twos.'  Though her tantrums are usually pretty mild, they are becoming more frequent.  Overall she is a delight to parent and I'm sure (hoping) two will be more terrific than terrible!

2 comments:

Stephanie Trapp said...

Happy Birthday Nella! So hard to believe that she's already 2! Miss seeing you guys!

Courtney said...

she is "2" cute!

Happy birthday!