Saturday, October 24, 2009

Trip to Southern Illinois

Earlier this week I took the kids to Marion to visit Nana & Pawpaw Sipe. On Monday, Nana took Nella and cousin Marley to Giant City Stables for pony rides.

Nana, Nella, & Magic, the pony.


The cousins on Magic.

Marley is a pro. He rides horses, not ponies!


On Tuesday we got to visit some dear friends. We even got to spend time with some friends we met in Louisville, who now live in Carbondale. Nella, Julian, Claira & Simon (he was busy reading).

The newest buddies: Silas (1 month) & Jonas (2 months).

Nella & Simon. "We're big kids and we know we're cute!"

Classic.
Silas: 'I'm always crying!'
Nella: 'He's crying!'
Simon: 'I'm outta here!'
Jonas: 'I'm hungry!'

My sister (who is a fantastic chef) made her famous homemade sweet potato ravioli with vodka sauce for dinner on Tuesday night. It was fabulous!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

There is a whole lot of greatness going on in these pictures!

Alisha said...

Nella = cute
Nella + flower hat = way cute
Nella + flower hat + pony = so cute I might puke!

Silas is pretty cute, too, crying or not!

I can hardly wait to get the kids all together again at Thanksgiving!

Hydes said...

What a cute bunch! Looks like yall are having fun! Miss you! :)