Tuesday, February 22, 2011

January 2011 Project 365

I've always wanted to do a project 365. But with my huge camera, it was sometimes a hassle and I was never able to keep up. But, with this handy app on my iPod, it's so simple! This is basically just for me, a way to document my everyday life. I'll post them here, so I can keep them in one place and be able to go back and look at them easily. Maybe you'll enjoy looking at them too.

  1. Lord of the Rings Marathon.
  2. New Year's Budget.
  3. Important mail.
  4. Venezuelan coffee.
  5. Movie night.
  6. They love the family photo album.
  7. Burger King playland.
  8. Building a new bookcase.
  9. Nursery @ Redeemer Church.
  10. Sparkly blue polish.
  11. Chocolate malt & late night TV.
  12. Silas hi-fives Josh L.
  13. Bulk food order.
  14. Cowboy Silas.
  15. Seven Saints.
  16. 8th Annual MLKJ Extravaganza.
  17. Bookstore date with Nella.
  18. Playing in the melting snow.
  19. Romans 6.
  20. Pancake Night!!
  21. Nella played with the iPod.
  22. Illinois vs. Wisconsin Hockey.
  23. Cafe latte @ Panera w/ Judy & Phyllis.
  24. Stickers & a card from Granny.
  25. Psych: Season 2 on Netflix.
  26. Silas' big owie.
  27. Cleaned & organized under kitchen sink.
  28. Block towers.
  29. Overnight for mom's 50th b-day.
  30. Wreath from Becky! Pre-blizzard Wal-Mart run.

No comments: