Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring Break Trip to Rushville, IL

Here are few pics from our trip so far.

Spring Break?

Sushi Snack.

Tasty California Roll.

I'm supposed to put the whole piece in my mouth, right?

Jeremiah being silly.

Granny giving Nella a drum lesson.

Sweet kitties!

This is how you pet him. Nice and gentle.

Can I keep him, daddy!?

Playin' with Uncle Josh's guitar pedals.

Guitar lesson.

Like my sweet new ride?

Traveling with Caleb requires a suitcase for books. Technically, SBTS's Spring Break is called 'Spring Reading Days.'

4 comments:

josh said...

Uncle Josh approves of this post!

Chase Abner said...

Wait. Was she eating sushi in a church basement? That has wrong written all over it.

Keli B. said...

Chase, it was a church basement.
However, Suki - a real live asian - made the sushi. She also makes killer egg rolls and to-die-for crab rangoon. She owns a catering business. I'd consider her sushi legit, though the location is definitely more fit for casseroles.

The Stone Family said...

That is amazing that she eats sushi. I knew I loved Nella! I can barely get Owen to eat toast without it all over the place. Loved the snow pic. But Caleb is supposed to read not enjoy the weather. That doesn't mean he cannot read, lets say, in Florida.