Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall Pumpkins: Round One

Nella helped me pick out pumpkins at the grocery store last week. I got a large one, she picked a "little tiny baby" one. I had planned on buying some paints so we could paint them. She was just so excited and could not wait so I grabbed a couple of Sharpies from the desk and we went to town. 

She had so much fun! I did too! 

I still may buy some paints and another pumpkin so she can do it again. There's always room for more pumpkins!

Pumpkins - $6
Sharpies - $4
Watching your little girl enjoy being creative - Priceless!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

L-O-V-E the B pumpkin. Love Nella's too!

Stephanie Trapp said...

So, so love the "B" pumpkin and I'm sure there will have to be a "T" one on my porch as soon as possible.

Nella is looking so grown up. The last picture of her is gorgeous!

Allison said...

What a great idea to just use sharpies. I'm thinking a "M" pumpkin will be on our porch as well.