Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Thank You Note

Dear Target,
Thank you for updating your store brand diapers. I recently found myself wandering your baby care aisles feeling frustrated by the price of the diapers I normally buy. You see, as of 7 weeks ago, I purchase twice the amount I used to. Let down in the past by your diapers, I reluctantly reached for a box of your new and modestly priced 'up & up' brand. I was pleasantly surprised to find them not only economical and practical, but aesthetically pleasing as well. They are now almost, almost, as good as pricier brands (Ahem, Pampers). Affordable and adorable; now my babes stay cute and dry while running, or lying, around.

Also, the box doubles as a super-fun toy!




4 comments:

SarahFae said...

Very nice! I'll have to keep that in mind. No leaks, no chaffing, last all night? And affordable & cute?? Love it!
(Well written too, might I add!)

Hydes said...

love it! your humorous perspectives always make me smile keli! :)

Stephanie Trapp said...

I might just have to try them now! Love the pictures! Can't believe how much Silas has grown already and that Nella is just as cute as ever. We hope to get to see you guys when you come for graduation in December. Hope you're getting some sleep! Miss you!

The Stone Family said...

AMEN Girlfriend! Owen has converted also. Love the dots and they are very dependable. Gotta love the price too! I am super happy! Cheap diapers at a place with a Starbucks - I am all over that!