Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pregnancy Update - 30 weeks


3D images of Silas @ 30 weeks.

I had an ultrasound earlier this week to check up on Silas' growth and the doctors were pleased with his progress. Everything checked out in the normal range and we are very thankful for the good report. The next step will be some fetal non-stress tests, just as another precaution. I've been feeling mostly good minus some usual 3rd trimester aches, pains, and fatigue. With about 9 weeks to go, I have a growing list of things I'd like to get finished before baby 2 arrives. I just hope I have the energy to check things off that list!

2 comments:

Stephanie Trapp said...

So thankful that Silas is growing right on track! How in the world do you only have 9 weeks left??? Wow!

Nathan said...

looks like he has calebs nose