Thursday, May 7, 2009

Strollin' Into The 15th Month


Our sweet little Nella girl will be 15 months old tomorrow. She is becoming a true toddler. She loves playing with her baby, looking at photo albums, carrying purses, and climbing all over daddy. She does not, however, love eating anything except for oatmeal muffins, hot dogs, Kix cereal, or cheese. Mealtime is quite a battle lately and mommy is very ready to see this stage pass soon. Hopefully it is only a stage! Somebody please tell me it is only a stage! Also, she is just starting to talk, or at least trying to say words, and will just chatter like crazy (which is adorable).

In other news, Caleb just finished his Spring semester and is preparing for his Summer classes. After this June, he'll only have 1 class left and will graduate in December! He'll have earned his degree in just 2 1/2 years and I am so very proud of all his hard work.

As for me, I'm almost halfway through the pregnancy (20 wks on 5-11). I am feeling mostly good, just tired and a bit like this:


Also, we have named our son Silas.
(Middle name TBD)

8 comments:

Chase Abner said...

Silas is an excellent name! Great choice.

kimberly said...

love the pics of nella. i just love that haircut! and great name choice!

Heather said...

HAh! Love the picture of the fat pants vs. maternity pants! Love the name Silas and Love that video of Nella walking, just precious!!

Unknown said...

Guys,
Really digging the name Silas. I also really like these names of great godly men: Titus, and Phinehas.

Miriam Smith said...

I've heard Bella bands or Belly bands are really good for the pants not quite the right size stages. you can get them online, Target, or maternity stores.

Alisha said...

I was an incredibly picky eater as a child. My mom told me this past weekend that in order to get me to eat turkey, she said it was "white bologna." Hot dogs & bologna were two of my favorites.

Nathan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nathan said...

what will the last name be?









just kidding